Tuesday, November 29, 2005

YAY!!!

I am finally back from that oh-so-painfully- long Thanksgiving break. Actually, I got back on Sunday- not the greatest flight btw (the weather was bad). Anyway, so I got off the plane only to be greeted by a really hansome good smelling guy... yes I mean Greg... Anyway, he stood there holding beautiful flowers in his hands with the most amazing smile on his face. He looked as though he hadn't seen me in years! At that moment, I wished time would freeze.

Today, I had a rough day. This is mainly due to the fact that I got my exam grade back, and though I knew I didn't do as well as I should have right after taking the test- I didn't think I'd get the grade that I got today. However, Greg sensed I wasn't in the greatest mood and did his best to cheer me up... and it worked... which doesn't suprise me b/c he always knows how to cheer me up!

Greg,
Please try not to stress out about Thursday. I know that's easier said than done, but you are one of the most intelligent people I know and YOU WILL DO WELL as long as you believe you can.

Just remember, as Stevie Wonder sang, you are the sunshine of my life... ok I better stop with all the sappiness :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home