Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Wow... 2 Months! That was quick!

I LOVE YOU, MICHELLE!

Yesterday, Michelle and I celebrated our 2nd month-aversary! We went to TGI Friday's and then to Cold Stone creamery. Then, that evening, when we got back to the dorm, Michelle gave me The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide -Deluxe Edition-! Anyway, I just can't believe it's been 2 months already! It went by so quickly!

I'll get back to the whole 2-month thing in a bit...

Today, I found out that, contrary to what I previously thought, I don't have 2 tests on Thursday. I have, instead, 3 tests on Thursday. Yes, that's right every single one of my classes has a test on Thursday. I think I'm going to die. But, Michelle has agreed to help me study tomorrow, and, as such, has given me hope for doing well on the exams.

Like I said above, I can't believe that it's already been two months. On one hand, it seems like it's been a few days, but on the other hand, I feel like I've known her my whole life! The connection I feel with her and the chemistry we have when cooperating toward a common goal are simply amazing, and she is always there for me when I need her.

Thank you, Michelle, for being exactly who you are, and for helping me through the rough times. I can't wait until the storm is over so we can relax together before the holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home