Thursday, November 24, 2005

I've Got the Thanksgiving Blues

Happy Thanksgiving all! This year I have much to be thankful for, not the least of which is my sweetheart Michelle! Despite my gratitude for all the joys in my life, however, this holiday is not purely a time of joy. This morning, my dear Michelle left for Dallas to visit her dad and his family. While I'm glad she's getting a break from the stresses in her life, I still felt a pang of sadness as I saw her walk through the security checkpoint at the airport. The fact that we will be together again in 3 days offers some comfort, but I begin to wonder about how I'll be affected by the Christmas break, when she returns to Italy to travel Europe with her mother. Dang, I miss her!

I know this post may be somewhat incoherent and I apologize. I pulled an all-nighter last night to work on a paper that's due in a few weeks, and drove Michelle to the airport at around 6:30. I'm now at work, where I'll remain untill noon, and I come back at 4 to work until MIDNIGHT! (As you can imagine, Thanksgiving had a monetary incentive for anyone who wanted to work... but keep it on the down-low! ). :-)

Well, I hope all of you out there have a great Thanksgiving. I'm going to go grab another cup of coffee...

I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!!! (see photo for example!!!) :-)
Good 'ol prairie dog lovin'!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home